Hello! We are the Phillips Brooks School. We have 6 classrooms participating in the Global Read Aloud. The 4th and 5th graders will be reading Fish in a Tree and the 3rd graders will be reading The Year of Billy Miller. We are so excited be a part of the Global Read Aloud. Phillips Brooks is located in Northern California, not far from beautiful sunny beaches and mesmerizing snowy mountains. Here are the top five things we love about our school.
1. The kind students and faculty
2. The technology we get to use
3. Fun specialist classes have like music and art.
4. After- school activities such as cooking, art, and chess.
5. Our core values – kindness, community, love of learning, and courage.
Written by: Emma and Rhea